We have a clear strategy, which has yielded significant results since we began implementation in mid-2011. It builds on the significant strengths that exist across the business in terms of client relationships, operational strength, opportunity in certain geographies, and technical expertise.
The key pillars of our strategy are:
Build our advanced solutions business
- The avoidance, mitigation, diagnosis and management of the repair cycle is both high value-added and in-demand from clients.
- This augments the traditional model of depot repair.
- We have made significant progress already in this area with our In-Field Testers for Set Top Boxes and broadband modems.
- We are expanding our service offerings including:
- ReCommerce – where we offer a buy back, repair and onward resale of mobile devices to a range of clients.
- Digital Care – where we provide a range of extended warranty and insurance services.
- Business Process Outsourcing – where we run the repair function for our customers retail network on their behalf.
The strategy includes both internal development and the addition of capabilities by acquisition.
Concentrate on Emerging Markets
- Our existing business in Eastern Europe is a substantial, high growth business with a strong earnings record.
- This strong performance derives from rapidly growing markets, the attractions of low labour costs compared to Western European facilities, and strong technical capabilities in the business.
- Many other emerging markets also offer high growth, an attractive competitive landscape, and market entry opportunities either organically or via acquisition.
Niche Product Focus
- Concentrate sales growth where Regenersis’ market share is high
- Focus on specific clients, brands and device types
- Offers higher profit margins and opportunities for organic growth
This goes hand in hand with a tightening of operating discipline and uniformity across the Group, an element of which has already begun.
Matrix of Services and Geographies (to Year End 31 December 2012)